Winery Tour & Tasting
Nearest available events
23 of April
Please make sure you select both a date AND a time before you click “Book now.”
- Important instructions:
- Please arrive 15 min. before your scheduled time to allow for proper check in.
- Please have and provide VALID photo identification. (we ask everyone – no exceptions)
- Those who arrive after the tour starts, will not be able to join the group.
Valenzano’s Educational Winemaking Tours have received over 900 5 star reviews from Living Social, Groupon and other reviewing sites. Our tours are certain to be the highlight of your week and one of the most informative and entertaining experiences available at any east coast winery as our wine captain walks you through our 34,000 square foot production facility, barrel room, and bottling plant as the process of winemaking is shown and explained to you by one of our experts.
Weather permitting, a short walk to our nearest vineyard will let you step right into the agriculture as you learn about the south Jersey microclimate which effects grape growing in the Outer Coastal Plain. After learning first-hand how our wines are made you, will be invited to a private area where our team will walk you through a full selection of our most popular wines, pairing opportunities with cheeses, local honey and more, then finished with a gift bag (includes a bottle of Valenzano wine and a pair of wine glasses) and an invitation to extend your stay in our tasting and sales room. Please be aware, outside food and snacks before, during or after the tour are strictly prohibited. This product is for individuals age 21+, ALL participants are required to have their IDs on them at the time of the tour for verification. Children are NOT permitted on the tour.
- Friday: Tour starts at 12:30pm (1 tour per day)
- Saturday & Sunday: Tour starts at 12pm (1 tour per day)
- Reservations are required. Age 21+ Required for Attendance & Participation. Book now because dates book up well in advance. Guests experiencing difficulty or unable to process their orders and reservations through our website, please submit your information from the form to email@example.com we will manually check & verify reservation availability with a response within 7 days. Cancellation & rescheduling are required 7 days prior to reservation via the providedemail to verify information.
Tour Vouchers are valid for any future date highlighted in green. The expiration date on your voucher refers to the date by which you must complete the reservation form below. For example: Your reservation can be for any future date available. So you can choose December 10th, or any other date marked in green, even if your voucher expires on September 20th.
We are always booked about 3-4 weeks out and are currently experiencing longer reservation lead times. Please check availability prior to making your purchase. This is a highly rated tour and demand has been increasing steadily; please make your reservation as soon as you can find a date that works for you and your group.
We have recently implemented a 7 day minimum cancellation policy. For the convenience of our customers who are trying to make a reservation – we will no longer reschedule tours if at least 7 days notice is not provided to us prior to the reservation. Guests booking tours and failing to notify and reschedule according to our 7 day policy will find their Groupon and/or Living Social vouchers redeemed to fulfill the value of those seats they initially reserved from other patrons.
Now Available: Private Group Tours! Learn more here.